The following items are taken from Naperville police reports and press releases. Arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt:
- A 20-year-old woman from Aurora was arrested at 12:34 a.m. Jan. 29 at Meridian Lakes Drive and North Route 59 on charges of driving on a suspended/revoked license, driving without insurance and driving under suspension without insurance/operator .
- A 31-year-old man from Aurora was arrested at 2:42 a.m. Jan. 29 at West Diehl Road and North Route 59 on a charge of driving on a suspended/revoked license.
- A 71-year-old man from Naperville was arrested on charges of retail theft at 8:03 p.m., Jan. 29, in the 2900 block of Audrey Boulevard.
- A 23-year-old man from Yorkville was arrested at 9:04 a.m. Jan. 30 at 1350 Aurora Ave. He was arrested at the police station on charges of assault and disorderly conduct.
- A 62-year-old man from Naperville was arrested at 2:55 p.m., Jan. 30, at 1350 Aurora Ave. He was arrested at the police station on charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- A 20-year-old Chicago woman was arrested on charges of burglary and retail theft at 4:32 p.m. Jan. 30 in the 3S200 block of South Warren Avenue in Warrenville.
- A 43-year-old man from Northlake was arrested at 8:20 p.m. Jan. 30 in the 200 block of East Sigwalt Street in Arlington Heights on a charge of theft over $500.
- A 31-year-old man from Plano was arrested for battery at 9:30 p.m., Jan. 30, in the first block of East Ogden Avenue.